Wednesday, September 9, 2009

40 Weeks.

40 weeks and one day. One day over the due date. Sigh.

Well here we are! One day over the due date. It seems as if our little Douce prefers to be warm and cozy in there instead of finding out what the outside world is like. I can respect that - but his/her father and I are getting a little anxious to meet him (or her...)! I wasn't really expecting to deliver early or on the exact day (it would be a lie to say that I wasn't hoping a little) but once that day we have been looking forward to has come and gone, it makes us a little antsy...especially now that we feel we're ready and have everything we need to accommodate this little human!

So, we wait. We wait because the only one who knows the exact date and time of this kid's arrival is God. I wish I knew...

1 comment:

  1. ooh i'm so excited for you guys! i'll be thinking of you! just be happy that you'll meet him/her within the next two weeks at least! the wait is almost over. then come the diapers ;)

    ReplyDelete