Some peeps were asking about some muffins I made...here is the recipe! It's taken directly from The Gluten Free Bible cookbook.
Gluten Free Blueberry Coconut Flour Muffins
1/4 c Butter, melted
1/4 c Milk
1/2 c Sugar
1/2 c Coconut flour
2 tsp Grated lemon peel
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
1 c Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease or line muffin pan with paper cups.
2. Whisk eggs, butter, milk and sugar in a medium bowl until well blended.
3. Thoroughly combine 1/2c coconut flour, lemon peel, salt, baking powder, and xanthan gum in medium bowl. Whisk til batter is smooth.
4. Combine blueberries with remaining 2 tsp coconut flour in small bowl. Stirl gently in to batter. (I skipped this step and they turned out fine!)
5. Fill prepared muffin cups almost full. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in to centre comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes in pan on wire rack. Serve warm.