Friday, March 5, 2010

Life Just Got Messier.

Two weeks shy of turning half a year, we started Finn on his first 'solids', which as you know typically look like white mush. Or, what looks like a thicker version of milk. The results were so adorably cute, and it is safe to say it was a success! He's hooked. I don't think he knew what to think - no smiles, just a face of pure concentration. The next day he was a bit more ravenous - really leaning in to get that spoon in his mouth when I wasn't going fast enough. It occurred to me that there is no turning back now...that from now on I will be feeding this hungry boy FOOD. Real food. Crazy. Life just got a whole lot messier.

 
  
  

Here are some other pictures from the past few days:
 
 
  
  
  
  
 

2 comments:

  1. It took a lot longer for Jesse and Jamie to get hooked on food, but I'm sorry to tell you, there really is no turning back. Jesse is a civilized eater, but Jamie - let's just say, we don't call him "the Beast" for nothing! He eats like a madman and almost never turns down food. I shudder to think what our food bill will be like in a few more years! Better that way than being picky, I guess. Enjoy the fun of baby food. Give Finn kisses! xoxo Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures! Of course, your subject is one of the cutest baby boys I know. (And I know two. So not a lot of competition there. Where was I going with this comment?)

    ReplyDelete