Words or phrases Finn "says"(more like a translation dictionary)
- Noe-ss = Snow
- Minga-mingo = flamingo
- Lion = Rawrrrr
- Four = Bow
- More = Mo'?
- Again = Ah-deeeee?
- Music = Mew=xxxhhggghhxxxaaaaaa? > the only way I can write what it sounds like.
- Sweet! = Wheat!
- Oh maaan! = maybe the one thing that he says clearly.
- Da-doo = Thank You
- Sa-yee = Sorry
- I la-loo = I love you :)
There are lots more but I can't remember for the life of me as I sat down to type them out.
- He knows all of his letters and numbers. If you point to a letter, randomly, he can tell you what it is. With pride. Sometimes he even spots them in books. I feel like he's somewhat of a genius/rocket scientist.
- He can count to four on his own, sometimes five. :)
- He knows the colours red, blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, green, and black.
- He loves to play cars/Hot Wheels, loves computer techy stuff, read books, throw stuff, etc.
- Loves Bob the Builder, Thomas the Tank Engine, Dora, and Diego.
- Loves to jump, often off high things like tables, couches, and stages. Makes my heart stop most times.
- He will. Not. Stop. Running. He runs everywhere. If you think I am exaggerating, you can babysit and take him to an open space somewhere and see what happens. It's awesome, I love it, and I can't wait to put him in soccer. (Do they have a long distance running program for three year olds? No? Hm.)
- Favourite foods: any kind of fruit, especially mango, raisin bread, crackers of any kind, spaghetti, mac and cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, tofu (yes, you read that correctly), and tri-coloured pasta. (He likes saying the colours as he eats it) You may look at that and think it's not much of a variety, but if you want to come and try to make him eat ANYTHING else, be my guest!
That's the update on Finn for now! We love him more and more each day. I often wonder how that is possible, but it is!
|Helping himself to a snack.|
|One of his favourite things to do - raspberries.|
|Favourite toy from Christmas.|
|En route to Osoyoos at Christmas looking cute.|
|Fascinated by ducks.|
|First in-store Starbucks date with mom!|
|Just playing and snacking.|
|Likes to line up his cars. :)|
|Blocks with dad.|