Thursday, June 11, 2009

27 Weeks | Third Trimester

27 Weeks - Week one of 3rd trimester! (and I'm not wearing black, grey or orange)
Here I am at 27 weeks, and the first week of the third trimester. The homestretch! It was odd realizing that this is the final third of this pregancy. Both Chris and I realized that we have a lot to do ahead of us: buying a stroller/car seat, cleaning out our closets to make room, not to mention trying to sell our apartment again. Last night I had a dream the baby came early and we had nothing! Yikes. So what's new with the baby? Apparently it's around 2lbs and about 14.5 inches long. I feel it turning and squirming all the time - especially at night and the morning, or when I'm just sitting at my desk at work. At first it was a really cute feeling, and it still is, but sometimes it feels a little creepy. For instance when I know a limb is going from one side to the other...I half expect it to burst out of my stomach, kind of akin to the movie Alien. I feel like my tummy is just growing more and more every day, and I still have so much more to go. Summer's going to be a hot one.

2 comments:

  1. awww what a cute baby bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that shirt :)
    kiddie pools full of cold water helped me through my summer pregnancy! and it was so helpful having flip-flops to wear when my feet grew one size, i can't imagine being pregnant in the winter and having to buy new shoes a size bigger than you'll ever need again.

    ReplyDelete