Sunday, November 14, 2010

The BEST Choco Chocolate Cookies.


I know, that's a bold statement. So maybe what I mean is, these are the best chocolate chocolate cookies I've ever made and if I could be so bold to say, ever tasted. I got a recipe for these cookies from All Recipes, and I modified it eversoslightly. I strongly encourage you to make these. Strongly.

Chocolate Chocoalte Chip Cookies
1c butter, softened
1.5c brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1tbs milk
2c all purpose flour
2/3c cocoa powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2c chocolate chips (OR 1c semi sweet and 1c white chocolate - superyum)
(1/2c chopped walnuts - didn't include these)

1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Beat together butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, milk until fluffy. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt, stir in to butter mix. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment