Monday, May 2, 2011

Rockin' Awesome Easter.

Happy Monday! Don't you love Spring? We went to the park yesterday in the gorgeous sunshine, and didn't have to put on a sweater. Today, it's pouring buckets. I love it all...rain and sun, cold and warmth. :)





Last weekend was Easter and we spent it with my family in Osoyoos. Finn's grandma (my mom) entered him in to the Easter parade contest, where the kids decorate their trikes, bikes and wagons. The judging took place in the Smitty's Restaurant parking lot (I love small towns) and Finn won 2nd place in the Most Creative category! What a champ. (Thanks Papa for helping with the decor...)


 Of course, the parade happened to be smack-dab in the middle of lunch and nap time. Why wouldn't it be? So naturally, Finn passed out in the stroller and we had to wake him for the big debut in the parade. He wasn't too happy about that...





Super cool Canucks jersey from Uncle Chad, Carly, Gigi and Papa!

Alas, the parade was a success and I'm happy for the memories. These photos will live on forever and bring many laughs through the years, I'm sure. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment