Thursday, March 19, 2009

15 Weeks

Brandi-Lee at 15 weeks and 2 days!
Hey y'all! Well we're at 15 weeks now, and I think it's safe to say I've got a bit of a belly going on! Apparently, our little Douce is about the size of a large navel orange, and is moving around in there even though I can't feel it yet. Some people have been asking how I've been feeling, and for the most part it's been pretty good! Here are some of the symptoms I've had or been having:
  • 'gaggy-ness' - especially when brushing my teeth. I've only been 'sick' once, so I'm pretty thankful for that.
  • occasional nosebleeds (I was a little surprised at that one)
  • stuffy nose
  • minor back aches (only on my right side?)
  • drier skin and more zits from awesome hormones!
That's it for now, anyway. More to come I'm sure!

1 comment: