Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We've Got a Midwife...WOOO!

I just got a call today from Sage Midwifery (did you know it's pronouncend 'mid-wiffery'? It sounds weird to me.) saying that they have an opening for me. I am SO excited! I was beginning to think that it wasn't going to happen, that I would have to deliver with some odd-ball doctor I didn't know that's obsessed with the Fonze (anyone watch Friends?). Last night I just prayed that a door would be opened and that having a midwife would still be a possibility, and this afternoon I get that call. Yeah! Our first appointment is on April 2. In other news, today marks the day that I am officially out of my first trimester and in to my second! I am 13 weeks today. Still not showing too much, but maybe a little. At night. Or after I eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment