Wednesday, August 26, 2009

38 Weeks

 
38 Weeks

Well, here I am at 38 weeks.

Today was my very last day at work, and I am now on maternity leave. It was a nice day...we had staff meeting and they brought out the sparkling raspberry juice, said nice things about me and toasted me. It was so nice! And they all pitched in and bought us our playpen. I felt very blessed. It was a strange feeling leaving the office today at 4:30, knowing I wouldn't be back tomorrow or Monday. It was a bittersweet feeling, actually...I can really say that I love my job and the people I work with so I will miss that so much. On the other hand I'm so looking forward to having this baby and learning how to be a mom and spending time getting to know our Little Douce! Change is in the air, and I'm going to embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment