- My iron stores are still low despite me taking supplements...I'm not sure how they keep going down when I'm taking more than I normally do daily.
- I'm apparently big. Someone asked if I was "sure" I was due in September because I am huge and then asked if I was carrying twins.
- Legs are starting to hurt in the night. I don't know if they're cramping per se, but they're just sore, mainly in the hips so I wake up and turn over and I'm good for about an hour then I repeat until morning comes and I'm thankful to be out of bed. Also, at times it feels like I am walking as if I just got off a horse.
- My feet and hands are slightly swollen at times (see photo above). In fact when I make a fist it hurts, especially in the morning. It's strange and I feel like an old woman with arthritis, but apparently it's normal. Nothing I can't handle.
- Craving: carbonated water with lots of ice. BONUS if it's lemon-lime. That's it. Right now I go through about 4 litres a week, and that's restraining myself a little bit. If I spill a little, I don't think about now I have to clean it up, I think, 'Waste!'
Monday, August 10, 2009
Oh Summer Fun...
can tell you about what the baby is doing to ME: