Friday, January 8, 2010

More Christmas Photos + New Years Eve

I just found the USB cable to our new 'diaper bag camera' (so I don't have to lug around the giant Nikon to get candid shots) so here are more photos from our Christmas in Osoyoos:

Every year we get matching PJs.
Here I am doing my Sears catalogue pose.



If Finn looks warm, it's because I seriously think we was teething over the holidays. Hence, the rosy cheeks.
 

Us attempting a winter walk with our little gingerbread man.
Not a big fan.

 

So we brought him back home and got GG and Papa to look after him
while we went for a walk ourselves.



We also celebrated Chad's birthday.
He's very happy with his new cookbook.



For New Years Eve, we went to our good pals Josh and Destiny's house and brought in the new year with sleeping babies in every room and lots of great friends!


Finn hangin' wit da boyz.


Cohen really wanted Owen's soother.


We made pizza.


Sophie is trying to talk to Finn.





Chris and I say happy new year, with my 80's bangs..?


The girls did a puzzle. We're CRAZY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment